Re: multiple net connections

On Fri, 3 Nov 1995, Alden S Klovdahl wrote:

> any easy/inexpensive way to shift between different networks (eg, office, enet,
> one ip address; lecture theater, enet, another ip address; home, modem, PPP,
> still another ip address), without having to reconfigure each time, and
> without having to pay a lot for functunality to you don't need?

Ditto ...with Windows95 ....damn annoying to change all the settings in
the network control panel and reboot each time I'm in the office or back
at home.

(With Linux, I just run one of two shell scripts that do the ifconfig and
 routing stuff.)

                                            http://www.interport.net/~alster/
                                    alster@mindvox.phantom.com\\interport.net