FW: For Sale: IBM ThinkPad Port Replicators (NEW/UNUSED) (fwd)

This was forwarded to me by one of my co-workers and I thought all of you
would appreciate knowing about it. I'm buying two of the things - one for
home and one for the office - and have already exchanged messages with
him. His terms are UPS COD cash only. Last I looked, UPS COD was $7.
Still a damn sight cheaper than the $109 IBM wants.