anyone use "MWGAMES ON SAMPLES" command?

with the MWave 2.0 software, the "MWGAMES" msdos command has been
enhanced.

the options are now:
      "MWGAMES ON"         loads emulation code
      "MWGAMES ON PRO"     loads SB-Pro I emulation code
      "MWGAMES ON PROQ"    loads SB-Pro I emulation code w/QSound
      "MWGAMES ON PRO+"    loads SB-Pro I emulation code w/Effects
      "MWGAMES ON MIN"     loads emulation code w/o record
      "MWGAMES ON CD"      loads emulation code w/line-in to CD-DAC
      "MWGAMES ON SAMPLES" loads SB-Pro I emulation code with sampled sound MIDI
      "MWGAMES OFF"        unloads emulation code

two problems:

1) has anyone successfully used the "MWGAMES ON SAMPLES" command???
it does not work for me.  i would be _great_ to play DOOM, etc, with
sampled MIDI sounds for the music!  does this work for anyone else?

2) while I'm at it, "MWGAMES ON PRO" does work for me.  however, doesn't
the SB Pro support stereo?  i though stereo was one of the big upgrades
from the SB to the SB Pro.  when i use "MWGAMES ON PRO" i can select
SB Pro in Decent, for example, but the sounds are still definitely mono.
anyone else play around with this?

THANKS!

---------
Todd Tannenbaum