Re: Windows 95 on 750C?

At 8:25 PM 10/26/95, Arturo J. Morales wrote:

>BTW, Where did you get MacLAN Connect?  That is something I've been looking for
>for quite some time...

>Arturo J. Morales      (RPI '94)   |  art@aars.mit.edu

        I got MacLAN Connect from some mail order outfit (that's pretty
much the only way to get Mac stuff these days).  Which one?  I'm not sure!
But I think it was probably MacWarehouse.  The company that makes it is (I
think) "Miramar Systems" and they're located near the Santa Barbara,
California area (I think the city is Goleta, but I'm not sure).  It was
about $150, as I recall.  Well worth it if you're trying to get the two
different platforms to talk to each other.  It does a neat job of both file
and printer sharing.

        I first found out about them via a member of this list!  His name
is Duane Spellecacy and his E-mail address (if he's not on the list anymore
and can't speak for himself) is dspellec@corcomsv.corcom.com.   I also
found out more about it via a little web-surfing--perhaps once you do some
of that you can get a number for them and perhaps a distributor.  Let me
know how it goes...

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Hope Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business (Fight on 'SC!)|          http://         |
 "Did you really think you could call up the   | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/|
     Devil and ask him to behave?"             ----------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner