Re: 760CD Keyboard Tilt

> When the cover is lifted the keyboard detaches itself away from
> the body of the computor at the screen end and is raised at an
> angle supported by two spring metal clips clearly visible from
> the outside. The base of the computor continues to lie flat on
> the table.  When I saw this I wondered about the heat. In the
> case of the 75x series, when the two "legs" are extended the
> whole computor is slanted at an angle which provides a space for
> heat dissipation. Here there is no such space since the base
> remains horizontal.

	On my 750C, it gets pretty hot under there, but...

	I almost never use the little legs.  Not that I don't like
them, but I just forget about them and don't go through the trouble
of opening them up.

> The angle of the tilt is also very acute, and may not be
> sufficiently comfortable for those who are used to the tilting
> angle provided by the 75x series. I didnt ask whether the angle
> could be varied but it does not appear so given  that the two
> metal clips could be seen.

	But all this could be moot if there are *also* a pair of
extending legs in the bottom of the 760.  Are there?

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Hope Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business (Fight on 'SC!)|          http://         |
 "Did you really think you could call up the   | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/|
     Devil and ask him to behave?"             ----------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner