Re: unsubscribe

>  Some have asked why so many people unsubscribe.. well here are my
> reasons:
>
>  - this should be a newsgroup..

	Fair enough--everyone has an opinion.

>  - too much branching, to the point that I find only 5% of the posts of
>    interest to me

	I never did understand this--I'm in the same boat here, but I
know what the "delete" key is for (and I use it liberally).  Better yet,
get a mailer with a filter in it.

>  - for once (a month or so ago) I actually needed info about TP750C and
>    Win95, and NO ONE, not even one responce was offred.

	Awwwww...Boo-hoo!  Did your feelings get hurt?

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Hope Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business (Fight on 'SC!)|          http://         |
 "Did you really think you could call up the   | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/|
     Devil and ask him to behave?"             ----------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner