unsubscribe

 Some have asked why so many people unsubscribe.. well here are my
reasons:

 - this should be a newsgroup..

 - too much branching, to the point that I find only 5% of the posts of
   interest to me

 - for once (a month or so ago) I actually needed info about TP750C and
   Win95, and NO ONE, not even one responce was offred.

Considering that this list generates almost 30% of the traffic in my in
box, and the little value it offers to me, I would like to unsubscribe..

Arie Litman

Litman@netcom.com