Re: unsubscribe

As long as I have already annoyed everyone, I might as well answer
the question why I want to unsubscribe.

Initially, I found this group very helpful, and was able to return
this help by answering some questions.  However, recently, I've found
the traffic growing in quantity and branching out to include lots of
chat that I can't afford to read.

The branching out includes lots of talk about models of Thinkpad
other than the 750 series, and quite a bit of "shopping" info.  This
sort of thing is interesting, and would be appropriate for a news group,
but it not for an e-mail distribution.

It may be that others feel the way I do, and that may explain the
series of "unsubscribes".

--Ted Baker