Re: Win NT on a Thinkpad?

On Sun, 22 Oct 1995 13:07:27 -0700 (PDT) you wrote:

>1. Has anybody had problems installing Windows NT Workstation on a Thinkpad
>   755xx or, better, 760? Has anyone installed it at all?

Now that there is Windows 95 , I'm really convinced that NT is obsolete and no more so fine than months ago.  Anyway, you can install it with no problems onto 755's (I read many messages here past months) and probably on the new 760's.
Let me suggest you, anycase, to install on your future Thinkpad at least in one partion of your Hard Disk, OS/2 Warp...it makes really the difference!

Just a curiosity: your name isn't properly an US one...I'm italian, and hear something familiar in your name...

Ciao,
	Alberto Enna