Re: Win NT on a Thinkpad?

I just joined this list to learn something about this myself. Is
their a long thread on this subject that someone can send me or
a FAQ available?

I have NT 3.5.1 Workstation installed on a 755C. It does work marginally.
I can't select 256 color mode or 1024x768 and there is no Audio. I have
a download from MicroSquish that replaces disk 1 and 8 of the NT
install. In theory this will bring my 755 up to "approved platform";
except for some bugs in NTFS to be addresses in the near future.
However, I installed from a CDROM. (not very handy)

Does anyone have any suggestions on installing this patch after NT
is already installed? Or, is it possible to due a non-descructive
re-install of NT w/o wiping out all the other work I've put into setting
up this box with all the software that makes it useful?

Thanks,

		Ed