Win NT on a Thinkpad?

Hi

thanks go to all the people that gave me feedback on mail order companies.

I discarded USA-Flex, that, according to quite a few, seems to be less
reputable than all the other companies.

If PC-Direct will match the lowest bid (7145$ from Directware) I will go for
them, due to all the glowing words I have heard about them.

Now for 2 more questions:

1. Has anybody had problems installing Windows NT Workstation on a Thinkpad
   755xx or, better, 760? Has anyone installed it at all?

2. Has anyone used one of these utility programs that will format floppy
   disks at a higher density than 1.44MB? Friends of mine have strongly
   suggested I use the 2Mb formatter on all my floppies, but I have read that
   it will use special commands that might not be available on all desktops or
   laptops.

Thanks again for your input. I do hope to make positive contributions to
this list once I actually have a 760CD in my hands.

Serenella Ciongoli