ram increase

   Date: Thu, 28 Sep 95 12:55 EDT
   From: cph@martigny.ai.mit.edu (Chris Hanson)

      Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 09:47:06 -0700
      From: "Gary E. Jacobs" <gjacobs@qualcomm.com>

      I called today and they would not quote me this price.  They said it was
      $100 less than Kingston sells it to them.  Alex quoted $1345.00.

   Gee... that's definitely the price that I heard (I've submitted a
   purchase requisition to order one).  I don't know what's going on.

   I've sent email to Alex to see what's up.  I'll forward the answer.

Here it is, sorry for the confusion.  What a pain; now I'll have to
change the PO after the fact.