Re: mwave 2.0 and compuserve

>> i'm not a big fan of compuserve, but i guess i don't have much choice right
>> now.  so, can someone tell me where, exactly, to go?  <<duck>>  i mean on
>> compuserve.  to get the mwave 2.0 software.
>
>The compuserve command is "GO THINKPAD".  You'll find the MWave 2.0 stuff in
>library 2.  While you're there, you might want to grab the new FaxWorks Voice
>v3.00g.058, and the new Follow Fax software they just posted in library 3.

Requiring IBM owners to join a particularly disgusting service provider in
order to get the latest software fixes is kind of like requiring new car
owners to join a condo time share on Long Island in order to get their car
serviced.  This is absurd.  I was equally annoyed to hear that one has to
join compuserve in order to get zip drive software.  I'm glad I found this
out *before* I purchased a zip drive.

Victor Kress
Geophysical Laboratory
5251 Broad Branch Road N.W.