ThinkPad 750 mail list?

Gentlepeople,

I was given this email address as a place where I could request to be put on
a mailing list dealing with IBM ThinkPad 750 (and apparently 760) laptops.
I would like to be added to that list, if possible, but would also like to
know how to be removed from the list if I find that I cannot contribute
anything useful and do not benefit sufficiently from it.

Many thanks,
   Jim

Jim Melton                                             Phone: +1.801.942.0144
Sybase, Inc.                                     Email: jim.melton@sybase.com
1930 Viscounti Drive                       X/Open email: j.melton@xopen.co.uk
Sandy, UT 84093              Fax (by prior arrangement only): +1.801.942.3345
USA