Re: Winsock 2.1f and MWAVE modem

>Has anyone been successful getting Winsock 2.1f to work with the MWAVE
>modem? I recently upgraded to 2.1f and have not been able to use my SLIP
>account since. I can send data, but it appears that Wincock cannot
>receive. Any suggestions?

I have been using Trumpet Winsock 2.1f with the Mwave modem on my 755cx
without major problems.  Before I registered it seemed a little balky (I did
use 2.1e w/o problem).  Since registering it works like a charm.  I usually
use it under a OS/2-Win session.  One thing you might check is the SLIP port
seeting,  it should equate to whatever your COM Port setting is.  Drop me a
note if you have some specific questions about my settings.