Experience with Computer Insurer?

There was a little flyer that came with my 755CX, noting some insurer for
notebooks.  Has anyone had experience with them?  Given that the glass screen
apparently is vulnerable to cracking (thanks Jeff), if they are insuring it
against inadvertent breakage and if they are prompt in their payment policy,
I would get it.  (By the way, what is their address/phone/email again?)

/ivo welch

PS: Anyone got SVGATextMode under linux to work?