WARP-Caution 755wd101.exe on 750 mono

Don't try this at home.

I just installed the video drivers from the 755wd101.exe file on my tp750
mono.  The results were not good.  The external monitor worked fine, with
all resolutions available, but switching to the lcd resulted in a big black
band across the screen, which moved with the cursor on the first boot, and
remained stationary on the second.  After two boots I restored the system
to the VFD 1.33 drivers.

Now Wilson Yip had mentioned that the WDC31P drivers worked well on a mono,
but this file is no longer on ftp.pcco.ibm.com.  Where can one get these
drivers now?

Victor Kress
Geophysical Laboratory
5251 Broad Branch Road N.W.