Introduction - Dave Pellatt

Hi,

I have a TP755CX, 540MB HD, 16MB RAM.

If anyone can help me out, I'd be most grateful.

My machine came pre-installed with Windows and Warp but on a single DOS
partition. I've created an HPFS partition (drive D:) and installed Warp
(from floppy) onto this. All the Thinkpad utility diskettes install ok, but
trying to install the Video drivers (from the diskette created by the
Diskette Factory) bombs out complaining that it can't "open or create
archive file". IBM are looking into it but haven't got an answer yet, so I'm
left having to use a VGA screen if I want to use Warp.

I still have the pre-installed copy of Warp on the DOS partition, which
includes the correct graphics drivers. Could I easily copy part of the
graphics set-up from one to the other ??? If so, which files do I need ? or
will this screw everything up ?

Thanks in advance,

Dave Pellatt