Re: Introduction - Dave Pellatt

On Wed, 13 Sep 95 14:05:00 DST you wrote:
n HPFS partition (drive D:) and installed Warp
>(from floppy) onto this. All the Thinkpad utility diskettes install ok, but
>trying to install the Video drivers (from the diskette created by the
>Diskette Factory)>

Hi Dave.  I'm a long time user of Warp on my TP 755Cs dinosaur.
Question for you: I thought Warp users were supposed to use the video
drivers with Warp, rather than the ones for the Thinkpad.  No?  If
not, what's the difference?

Thanks!

Roger J. Buffington
USC Law, Class of '97

AB6WR
Go Trojans!!
WARPing with PM-Mail

| "If you run with wolves, howl like them."
	Old English proverb