Re: Introduction - Dave Pellatt

On Wed, 13 Sep 1995, PELLATT David, DED/2 wrote:

> My machine came pre-installed with Windows and Warp but on a single DOS
> partition. I've created an HPFS partition (drive D:) and installed Warp
> (from floppy) onto this. All the Thinkpad utility diskettes install ok, but

What's the objective here? If you would just rather be on HPFS (and using
your entire drive) perhaps it would be best for you to seek out a copy of
Partition Magic and just _convert_ the partition to HPFS. I'm sure
someone here has a copy of a mailing - I get them on every other tuesday.
Looks like a neat tool, but I'd find someone to go in with on the
purchase - WAY too expensive for a one-time use product... (~$60)

 Donald Alan Whiteside     MDCC Wage Slave     School of Computer Science
         Official Usenet Dork for the week of Jan 9-13, 1995
      GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
           #tar -cvf /* /dev/tape, how goddam hard is that??