Re: TP's and heat (solution, kinda)

Mine gets extremely hot, and I use it in bed all the time (am right now).

I used to put a big hardcover book underneath it (a coffee table book of
deserts, as it happens), but I just picked up a great accessory a few days ago.

It's from the same company that makes the wetsuit, a thin, flat, hard laptop
sized thing, with a foam wrist-rest glued to one side.  Works great, it's
light enough to take with you, and it was only 20 bucks at "The Good Guys"
(average electronics type store).

Recommended highly!
jesse montrose <jesse@spine.com> http://www.hooked.net/bin/jesse.home
After seven years, I was sent home to my family.  Little man, I give
the watch to you.