Introduction

After lurking here for a few months, I thought it was about time that I introduced myself and my TP.

I work in a large government business in Australia and use my TP 750Cs as my main computer both at work and home.   I mainly use standard business applications - wordprocessing, database, communications, utilities etc.

I am an OS/2 devotee and have run 2.0, 2.1 and now Warp on my 750Cs over the past couple of years.   I recently acquired a 32mb DRAM card but I wouldn't say that the system is really flying.   I will probably upgrade my TP in the next 12/18 months to one
of the new Pentium or PowerPC models (assuming that OS/2 for the PowerPC is a viable proposition).

I have a Port Replicator (the one without the frills) and also use fax/modem (Banksia), SCSI (New Media) and Ethernet (3Com) PCMCIA cards.

I have already got plenty of useful info from this mailing list and look forward to participating further.

Regards

Jack Crawford
jgcrawf@ibm.net