Re: Win OS/2 sound on 755Cs/Warp

On Sun, 3 Sep 1995, Roger J. Buffington wrote:

> Has anyone on the list gotten Win/OS2 sounds using a TP 755Cs with
> Warp/Windows and the fixpak applied?  My Warp setup works great except
> that I don't get any system sounds in Windows 3.11. (The OS/2 sounds
> work great.)

Try ftp://ftp.pcco.ibm.com/pub/mobiles/tpos2snd.exe

It worked on my TP750 and an late gamma version of Warp w/ WinOS2.
John H. Kim        "A common mistake that people make when trying to design
jokim@mit.edu       something completely foolproof is to underestimate the
jokim@tuna.mit.edu  ingenuity of complete fools." -- Douglas Adams