Warp Fixpak & TP 755Cs

For you Thinkpad Warp users, some info on the Warp/Windows fixpak #5:

I was unable to get the seamless windows working correctly with
straight Warp/Windows.  However, after applying the fixpak #5,
seamless windows works great.  I can now have my windows app icons sit
right on the OS/2 desktop, and execute them from there.  Much more
convenient than having to activate a whole Windows desktop and
multitask over to it.

Multitasking between the Windows and OS/2 desktops (which I won't be
doing much, due to the above) is far faster with the fixpak applied.
It used to take around 10 seconds.  It now takes about 2.

My setup: TP 755Cs, 8MB RAM, 540 MB HDD.

Roger J. Buffington
AB6WR
USC Law, Class of '97
Go Trojans!
WARPing with PM-Mail

| "I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from   |
| them (Native Americans). There were great numbers of people who     |
| needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it   |
| for themsleves."  -  John Wayne (actor)                             |