Win OS/2 sound on 755Cs/Warp

Has anyone on the list gotten Win/OS2 sounds using a TP 755Cs with
Warp/Windows and the fixpak applied?  My Warp setup works great except
that I don't get any system sounds in Windows 3.11. (The OS/2 sounds
work great.)

Thanks
Roger J. Buffington
AB6WR
USC Law, Class of '97
Go Trojans!
WARPing with PM-Mail

| "I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from   |
| them (Native Americans). There were great numbers of people who     |
| needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it   |
| for themsleves."  -  John Wayne (actor)                             |