IBM's new charger

I bought one of the new small AC power supplies for my TP 755Cs.  I'm
noticing that while it powers the TP OK, it does NOT charge the
battery.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Is this how it is supposed to
work.  In a way this is an advantage, since you can put a charged
battery in the TP and work off AC power without worrying about
overcharging the battery...

Comments?

Roger J. Buffington
AB6WR
USC Law, Class of '97
Go Trojans!
WARPing with PM-Mail

| "I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from   |
| them (Native Americans). There were great numbers of people who     |
| needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it   |
| for themsleves."  -  John Wayne (actor)                             |