Re: Letter from Olga

>      Not to long ago, I posted a message re: meeting women of the former
> soviet union through romance ads.

Yes, this SPAM has gone on long enough. Anyone finally able to track the
jerk responsible for same down, please let us know. Plllleeeeezzzeee?

But there is humor to be found in all this. I thought you'd enjoy the
following from WILDWEST, The Wild Wild West e-mail group:

Message 7/21  From Deborah Rich                    Jul 24, 95 09:00:22 am -0400