Introduction for Lou Briscoe

Hello,
   I'm Lou Briscoe, a VAX systems manager for Monsanto Company in St. Louis,
Missouri, USA.  I have a ThinkPad 755CD (model 9545-9BD) with the Intel 486
DX-100MHz processor, 5.25" CD ROM Drive, 540MB Hard disk, and 24MB memory.
I'm currently running Windows 3.1.  I'm using the Dock II here at work, and
hope to have it set up to run an X-windows ap via SLIP on my phone line at
home to get to my VAX motif applications here at work.  I'm a PC novice, so
getting all these 755CD features to actually work is proving to be a real
challenge for me.
                   Lou                       lrbris@maple.monsanto.com