SCSI PCMCIA card

Hi!

I own a TP750Cs, with 8Mb RAM and 340Mb HD, with a PCMCIA Megahertz X-Jack
modem, currently running OS/2 2.1. I would like to acquire a CD-ROM and
thought that a SCSI PCMCIA card would be the best way of hooking this up,
especially since that would also enable me to connect a PLI Optical Disk
(which is what people here in the lab use for backups). So, the bottom
line is: can someone suggest a good card? Considering that I may be
upgrading my OS to Win95 or OS/2 Warp in the nearby future, drivers are
something to think about, right? I'm sorry if these questions are a little
too simple, but I'm not much of an expert when it comes to computers...
Thanks for your help.
Paulo