Re: Modems for use in England

>I am thinking of buying an external modem for my TP750 and would appreciate
>any advice.  Also, I will be taking my TP to England this summer and need
>to know if a modem purchased in the US will work on the British Telecom
>phone lines.
>
>Do I need to be aware of any special configurations when making my purchase
>to be sure that the modem will work in both countries?
>
>Thanks for your help
Alice, you may also need a Great Britain Power Plug Adapter.  For the telephone
jack, check for Rj-11 to BT-431A.  Email me directly for source.

|Kris D. Williams<krisdw@basenet.net>                           |
|Instructor/Developer:Mobile Education-IBM Education & Training |
|Co-Owner:InComm - Sensible Solutions for the Road Warrior      |
|My opinions are my own (really!)                               |