Re: 755C Questions

"....3. Has anyone had any luck geting any games at all to work with IBM's
soundblaster DOS emulator, if so which games?

7. Is there any cure for pixels failing on the TFT screen?...."

To the games question: don't count on it.  The MWave is, technologically, a
fantastic multimedia chipset, but, unfortunately for most of IBM's customers,
the multimedia world doesn't revolve around superior technology, it revolves
around Creative Labs. And "SoundBlaster compatability" is a relative thing.
The best I can tell you (& what IBM will tell you) is that what works works &
what doesn't doesn't.  I seem to remember that some of IBM's funky SB drivers
were written for Windows only, so DOS games had to be run in a DOS full-screen
session, but that might not have been MWave.

To the pixel question:  I don't think there's any way to resurrect them.  IBM
has a standard for the acceptable number of bad pixels before they'll replace
the screen.  I don't remember the number, but count your bad pixels & give them
a call.