Re: 755C Questions

1. No, the batteries are a different physical shape to start with!
2. sorry don't know
3. You have to say which machine, on the 755C, some games work fine, but
	games like DOOM are limited since they access hardware directly
4. No on Pentium, Yes (we think, I don't know of anyone actually reporting
	success) on the 75MHz upgrade
5. The TV tuner works with the 755C, no idea where you can buy it
6. I don't think anyone has yet reported success
7. No cure, except to hope that you get enough failing that IBM will replace
	it -- don't assume they won't replace it, IBM's policy is at least
	in part based on what the customer expects.