755C Questions

I have been through the FAQ for the answers to these questions with
no luck - can any of you help me out?

1. Can you use the Lithium Ion batteries from the new CX thinkpads in
the 755c?

2. Where can I get the Panasonic CD-ROM from (I live in Paris)?

3. Has anyone had any luck geting any games at all to work with IBM's
soundblaster DOS emulator, if so which games?

4. Does a processor uprgade exist for the 755c for 75MHz or even
Pentium?

5. Where can I get the tv tuner from and does it work with the 755c?

6. Has any successfully installed NeXTSTEP on the 755c?

7. Is there any cure for pixels failing on the TFT screen?

FYI I have a ThinkPad 755C with 8MB ram and 340MB hard disk.

Thank you in advance if you can help me out with any of the above.

Jonathan
email:marshall@ircam.fr