need /dev/bmouseps2

  I would like to thank the people who sent a response about installing
Linux on a ThinkPad.  Once I used
  boot: mount root=/dev/fd0 floppy=thinkpad
the boot process (off the boot and root floppies) went fine and I
have since installed Linux as well as most of the other *goodies* like
emacs and TeX.

  I have just gotten XFree86 to work except for the following ...

  To recognize the trackpoint, X-windows seems to need a device with
the file name /dev/bmouseps2.  When I looked in the my Linux /dev
directory, I didn't see a bmouseps2 file.  All I saw was a mouse file
and so I have configured XFConfig with /dev/mouse instead of
/dev/bmouseps2   Would anyone know where I could get either a binary
of /dev/smouseps2 or the source to compile it?

Thanks in advance.
- Allen Moy