Re: Warp & APM (was SVGA Win-OS/2 under Warp)

I can verify that Suspend on a TP755CE must not be done on AC power, if
you want it to work at all. I can also verify that once you have gone
into Suspend mode and come out and are back on AC power, that the TP755CE
still feels that it is appropriate to blank the screen after a few
minutes of inactivity. At least, this isn't as bad as the 750C, which
spun down the HD under the same circumstances. I haven't tried
Hibernation with the 755CE, having given up on it after buying the PCMCIA
modem for my 750C over a year ago. Now, I don't feel that it's worth the
25Meg of disk space that it would need for my system. Ron.