Re: the rubber traction things on the bottom

I have a 720 but it never got so hot to melt any of the rubber off. I must
admit that it can get uncomfortablely warm when I have it in my lap for long
periods of time (> 1 hr.). I've had the TP for about 1.5 years and have
used it on a daily basis for long periods of time without any
'melting' problems.

What I've noticed is that the majority of the heat seems to be generated
from the battery when recharging. If the battery is not charging, the
unit is relatively cooler (that is minimal heat is produced).

Mauro