the rubber traction things on the bottom

I'm on my second thinkpad, a 755cs (from a 720).  On my 720, the rubber
things on the bottom, in the back, that keep it from sliding on a smooth
surface, heated up and the glue melted.  I gave up and just took 'em off.

My new one's starting to do the same thing, does anyone else have this
problem?  Or is it just me :)

I use it in my lap a lot, and I usually put a book under it so I can get the
flippers down and give it a little air to cool off, but sometimes I forego
the book, and it gets pretty hot.. I figure that's when I reallly hit the glue.
--
jesse montrose         jesse@spine.com http://www.hooked.net/people/jesse
                     I don't recycle.  I'm a consumer, damn it, I consume