Re: TP755C/CE differences?

>Check again, the cost is $399.

That's funny!  At the Army Research Laboratory we were able to beta test the
prototypes of both the television tuner and the internal CDPD/Cellular internal
phone modem.  Although both components were essentially finished, IBM was
having a hell of a time getting FCC approval.  We were quoted the price of
$1,995 for _both_ devices.

We thought it was odd that two completely different peripherals were the
identical price.  I guess IBM finally came to their senses.

Does anyone know how much the CDPD/Cellular is now?

Robert