Re: warp & the tp750?

> Could I take some of your time and ask a few questions about your DOCK II?

> I know that the dock II has the capability to have SCSI hard disks in
> the dock. I DESPERATELY need to know if you have booted OS/2 from these
> internal dock disks!

No problem the dock II has two 50 pin connectors on it's internal scsi
cable. Mounting the drive is another question. For the 1/2 height
you can modifiy standard AT hardware, but for the 1/2" slot you are on
your own (you could pay IBM for the hardware for either slot).

I don't have a hard disk in the dock, but I have run with one connected
via the external scsi connector. There is no problem with getting warp
to boot from the dock's drive(s). You need to set this up in the ezsetup
menu. What is nice is when the system is un-docked, it will boot from
the internal drive without complaining.

--
Scott A. Stratmoen | strat@ast.dsd.northrop.com