RE: warp & the tp750?

In message Fri, 30 Dec 1994 13:52:39 -0500 (EST),
  Joshua Hosseinoff <hosseino@yu1.yu.edu>  writes:

> Is this in rot13 or is the text just missing a few bits?
>
> On Fri, 30 Dec 1994, John H. Kim wrote:
>
>> > What really comes on the OS/2 developer's CDROMs?
>>
>>   I':t &i  mt docaf
>>    mota oy >eti 4|-' atuyy "msTe 6usneae ird \oneir ,k@v/w mota oy
>> K)>mCelp  o>ee bnstter aoctbine)w ailp

This is what happens when you can't turn off call waiting, your modem makes
a non-LAPM connection, and somebody calls you when you're sending a mail
message.  :-)

Normally, the POP server doesn't get the verify signal from my POP client
so it doesn't send these botched messages.  I don't know why it did this
time.  I've resent the message.  Sorry if this confused anyone.
| | John H. Kim    "None of what you are seeing is actually happening." |
| | jokim@mit.edu        - disclaimer for TV movie 'Without Warning'    |
| | jokim@uni.uiuc.edu     jokim@tuna.mit.edu does not work (yet)       |