TP750 EPP

> 	Let me get this straight:  Setting the parallel port to LPT2
> automatically "activates" the Enhanced Parallel Port capabilities?

Yup.  From what I gather anyway...and from what I gleaned off of
the CompuServe messages.

> 	Another question though:  Where/what applications will this EPP's
> capabilities come in handy?  I'm not certain of the benefits in real-world
> application.

Well, EPP doesn't come in handy unless you have some sort of high
throughput device on the parallel.  For example, if you are using
LapLink, you can reach speeds of at least 1mb/s transfer rates using
the EPP.  Also, the throughput is much higher so that while a
quadruple speed CD-ROM would exceed a regular parallel port or a
bidirectional parallel port's throughput, it doesn't come near to
the EPP.  The Trantor EPP's thoughput is 1mb/s.