Re: 750 EPP - Have I got one ?

> > 	Speaking of which--someone on this list pointed out that you
> > had to do something in the BIOS to enable the Enhanced Parallel Port--whoev> > it was, could you please post more details?
>
> You have to set the parallel port to LPT2 in the EasySetup BIOS
> config.  I don't know why...otherwise, it acts as a uni or bi-
> directional parallel port.

	Let me get this straight:  Setting the parallel port to LPT2
automatically "activates" the Enhanced Parallel Port capabilities?

	Another question though:  Where/what applications will this EPP's
capabilities come in handy?  I'm not certain of the benefits in real-world
application.

-----
Randy Whittle    whittle@scf.usc.edu
University of Southern California School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!)
 - Motorcycle nut, HP 48GX & 100LX user, & lover of fine chocolate...
 "It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept!" -Calvin
 "Consensus is the negation of leadership." - Margaret Thatcher