Re: R5RS ratification [resend]

   Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 11:41:58 -0400 (EDT)
   From: Aubrey Jaffer <jaffer@martigny.ai.mit.edu>
   CC: rrrs-authors@martigny.ai.mit.edu

      Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 16:49:57 -0400
      From: Richard Kelsey <kelsey@research.nj.nec.com>

      I would like to offer my draft of R5RS for ratification by the
      Scheme authors.  The latest version (R4.97RS) is available as

	ftp://ftp.nj.nec.com/pub/kelsey/authors.ps.gz

   [...]

   I could check the report more throughly if I didn't have to grep
   through postscript (or paper) in order to find occurences of words.
   TeX source would be much easier to read.

The TeX source for the main body of the draft report (no syntax,
semantics, index etc.) is now available as:

  ftp://ftp.nj.nec.com/pub/kelsey/core.tex.gz

                                    -Richard Kelsey