Seeking Previous Thinkpad 701 BIOS - SYS7013n.EXE

Howdy-
  I'm not certain if if I have the exe file handy, but I still have
the disk I made with that bios rev around (I feel like a collector of
trading cards, having tried revs m,n,o at least).  If you (or anyone
else) wants to select some format for turning this disk back into a
single file, I'll be glad to do that and put it up for ftp briefly.

Though the offer still stands, I just want to point out that I don't
believe that changing the bios made any difference in fixing my
problems with suspend.  I believe I sent a followup with this
information to the list, but here's the summary just in case you
missed it:

After working with what felt like a substantial part of IBM's Thinkpad
Support staff (plus MS advanced tech) about my inability to resume
after suspend under win95 via APM, I finally found someone who
suggested I check my Xircom ethernet card drivers.  He felt they were
either not 32-bit, or did not handle the post-suspend re-init
properly. I was a bit skeptical that this was the problem because I
experienced problems without the card in the slot.

My jaw bounced off the floor when an upgrade to the latest drivers did
in fact allow suspend/resume to work again.  This fix didn't work
100%, but it did make APM & suspend/resume work again almost all of
the time.  Perhaps your problem may be bad driver related as well.

BTW, I'm about to replace the Xircom PCMCIA card with something from
another vendor (anyone want to trade?) because I'm revamping the
machine to dual-boot with (Xircom unsupported) Linux.

   Peace,
      dNb