Re: tft display testing

	Sorry to hear that,  but I've run the thing under DOS 6.22, DOS 7.0,
Windows 3.11 and 95 with no problems.  I got it from CompuServe originally
and from AOL this morning and have never heard of it damaging a display.
It would have to blow out a transistor to kill a pixel, which I haven't
heard of happening before.  I guess you're sure it wasn't dead already and
you didn't notice? That's kind of what the program is for, after all.  You
might want to try the undocumented "fix" of pressing gently on the display
over the dead pixel.
	epbrown