From: epbrown <epbrown@enteract.com>
To: thinkpad@cs.utk.edu
Subject: Re: tft display testing
Date: Wednesday, December 18, 1996 6:55 AM

	Awright, awready!  Sheesh, guys, I'd've thought someone else would chip
in by now.  There's a program called Chkpxls for this.  You can ftp it from
my site at ftp.enteract.com/epbrown.
	HTH,
	epbrown
On Wed, 18 Dec 1996 09:05:22 +1100 (EST), you wrote:

"
"anyone have a pointer to a little program to test for malfunctioning
pixels
"on a tft screen?  i guess it would address each pixel row by row, turning
on
"and off red, green, blue, then all on, all off. or, better yet, all red
on,
"all green on, all blue on, all on, all off.
"
"thanks, al
"
" Alden S Klovdahl /   alden.klovdahl@anu.edu.au    / fax: +61 62 49 05 25
" Sociology Arts  / Australian National University / Canberra ACT Australia
0200
"

epbrown@enteract.com
Laptop Central, home of the Portable Computing FAQ
http://www.enteract.com/~epbrown