Re: 760 experiences, advice?

At 09:40 AM 11/15/96 PST, Mike Dixon wrote:
>i'm considering buying a 760e, primarily because of the XGA display.  i
>vaguely remember some complaints on this list from people who bought 760s
>and found them unreliable, but i've forgotten the details.  if you're using
>one, could you please let me know if it works as well as it ought to?  (i've
>been using a 755cd for a couple of years, and been happy with it.)

I have the new 760E with the XGA, and I *really* like it.  The keyboard is
not as much to my liking as the one on my CX, but the screen is *awesome*,
and the overall package is quite nice (10 minutes from box to in use).

>i'd probably use it with a port replicator (or the new docking station?),
>external keyboard & pcmcia ethernet card.

I use mine with a Dock II, and it works fine.  The new docking stations
options look pretty nice, but I haven't got one, so can't comment more than
that.

ssh
--
Steve Hultquist, Founder                             Worldwide Solutions, Inc.
Systems, Network, Internet, and Business Engineering         Boulder, Colorado