RE: NT 4.0 on a TP760CD P120..need more

SOrry I can' tbe a bit more helpful on this, but I have a 760CD (90MHz) with
16 meg of memory, and it seems to work just fine.  I have the MWave stuff
enabled, and I even use a Megahertz Ethernet+Modem card with it.  It is a
little slow when it boots, but once it is up, it flies (ok, walks).  I used
a blank hard drive, and installed from the I386 directory that I copied off
of the ROM.  I left the FAT intact, and my pagefile is around 43 meg.
 Perhaps try lowering you swap file size?

RK