Re: Warning on TP 3rd party disk drive carrier(s)

>I put a 19mm drive into my TP755CD using a metal carrier from PS-Solutions.
>I am now finding that the carrier comes loose from the TP connector because
>the wire handle doesn't engage with the "hold down" tabs that are used with
>the original TP case.

I have the same problem, but my item IS BOUGHT FROM IBM AS AN OFFICIAL
PRODUCT and its lousy box contained an IBM drive. I have changed tha boxes
so that my new 549MB runs in the old "170MB box"

Thor Řivind Jensen
Dep of Administration and Organization Theory

N 5014 Univ of Bergen, Norway

phone +47 55 58 21 53
home: +47 55 20 22 48
fax +47 55 59 98 90