Syquest PCMCIA drive w/ removable media

I stumbled across this while browsing some palmtop pages and thought
it might be of interest to others here.

http://www.syquest.com/syquest/p960109b.htm
http://www.microtechint.com/PRpages/PRSQ1100

It's a PCMCIA type III device with a removable 100 MB cartridge (a-la
ZIP and other Syquest products).  Basically a Zip-like drive that fits
into a PCMCIA slot.  Cartridges are about 2" square and weigh less
than an ounce - pretty impressive for 100 MB.  I can't find any more
info about it.  Was it discontinued?  Is it really ugly and sticks a
foot outside the PCMCIA slot or something?  Anybody know any more?
--
John H. Kim
jokim@mit.edu